Do people connect to your message?
Or are you just contributing to the noise?
You have a life-changing message — and you’re only reaching a fraction of those who need it.
The world is already noisy. You need more than bigger signs or more expensive ads to make an impact.
An effective messaging strategy cuts through the noise by giving you language that connects you to your ideal audience.
Strategic Messaging will unify your team’s communications efforts.
- Make sure you have a unified message — whether it comes from the pulpit or it’s posted on Instagram.
- Provide the foundation for effective communication of all kinds, from your paint colors to your logo.
- Find inspiration for your sermon series, events, outreach, and discipleship efforts.
Strategic Messaging will help you communicate with greater clarity and empathy.
Your Strategic Messaging Blueprint will:
- Distill who you are as a ministry.
- Help you better define those you’re called to reach.
- Give you a messaging strategy crafted to connect with your audience.
- Strengthen your brand awareness and recognition
Talk to an ArtSpeak Strategist
Work with creatives and strategists on the same mission as you are.
We’re church planters, church workers, and ministry-minded creatives who care about the Kingdom. We don’t work for you, but as you — part of your team, part of your vision.
Learn More About ArtSpeak
Here’s What You Get
With The ArtSpeak Strategic Messaging Process
Talk To An ArtSpeak Strategist
- Full Version of the ArtSpeak Branding Questionnaire
- Discovery Call with an ArtSpeak Messaging Expert
- Demographic Research
- Onsite Visit and In-Person Consultation (Optional)
- Mission, Vision, and Core Values Consultation (Optional)
- Refined Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Collected Organizational Key Phrases
- Organizational Distinctives and Advantages
- Measurable Indicators of Success
- Summary of Your Past and Current Reputation
- Help Articulating Future Reputation Goals
- Pulse Words
- Value Propositions
- Core Story
Here’s What People Are Saying About ArtSpeak Creative
“ArtSpeak has been great to work with … They took the time to help us define our messaging and really understand who we are and who we are trying to reach … They communicate well and are great at working with changes or adjustments we asked for to make a brand that we love.” Kelly Dima Lead Co-Pastor Influence Church
“We were so blessed to work with ArtSpeak last year as our church undertook a huge rebranding. We were able to move through this huge project with ArtSpeak empowering our team the entire way, even during a pandemic! We received what we needed in record time and were able to mobilize our 350+ church(es) with the branding (and more) assistance that they provided to us.” Edwige Akoua Communications Coordinator Harvest Intercontinental Ministries Unlimited
“ArtSpeak walked alongside of us and were available to give us an amazing rebrand of our church! Responsive, flexible, adaptable, and high quality output. We loved working with them.“ Katelyn Lubwama Communications Director Grace Church
“ArtSpeak provides a very professional, reliable, and excellent service. They have an amazing team of highly creative people ready to bring out the best in their clients. Thank you for the amazing work you did for Model City Church!” Jide Adebule Lead Pastor Model City Church
“Do it today. It’s a good stewardship move to hone in on precise messaging. When you know what you’re here for and define that in measurable ways, I think that’s God saying, ‘Thank you for being good and faithful stewards.’ I would tell any pastor that if you want to motivate your leaders and your church members, put a message in front of them that clarifies who you are and who you’ve been called to reach.” David Hawkins Lead Pastor Living The Word Church
Unify Your Team and Message. Connect with Those Who Need You.
If you think a messaging strategy might help you reach more people, fill out the form below for a free 30-minute consultation.