It’s not about sharing memes or making noise.
You have a mission to accomplish. You don’t have time to be merely “cute” or “interesting.”
When you post to social media, you need to know every word, graphic, and video is effective — that it makes a difference in the lives of those you’re called to reach.
Anything less will turn people off and waste your efforts.
And this is the time to make sure everything you do counts, especially where most ministries have the most significant opportunity: Through online engagement.
Join in a conversation with
ArtSpeak’s Jason Bowman and Andrew Arrol
Sign-up for our free webinar where they will discuss:
How to make disciples through social media+
What channels to use (and how to use them)+
How to rally a team of social media volunteers+
How to measure what you’ve accomplished+
And … when and how to use hilarious memes, too
- Storyboard vs. Bulletin Board Approach
- The easiest way to improve social performance you’re probably missing
- Easy & Effective Facebook Ads
- Are you engaging in discipleship opportunities?
- Is your content optimized for each of your online platforms?
- Platform-specific ideas for Instagram and Facebook
- What place TikTok and Twitter might have in your ministry
- Are you tracking what matters?